The Melbourne-based NDIS service provider, Bright Future Care is the best option for disabled or intellectually challenged people looking for little extra help to live a quality life. Well-trained and expert team of Bright Future Care provides individual NDIS assistance to all ages and genders to develop skills for managing their daily activities independently.
Our 24-hour care service ensures all our participants get the desired assistance to live a normal lifestyle.
1. Accommodation: Our expert caregivers assist people with disability and their families under the NDIS Accommodation Service during difficult times.
2. Community Participation: Our NDIS Community Participation service helps disabled people to stay connected with the community and have all the fun normal people go through.
3. Group and Centre-Based Activities: Bright Future Care provides a range of activities and fun-filled programs under the NDIS Group and Centre-Based Activities to our participants and makes sure they lead full and happy life.
4. Household Tasks: Our well-trained support staffs help our participants to build skills and capacity to complete their household tasks like cooking, cleaning, washing, and so under the NDIS Household Tasks program.
5. Recreation: Our NDIS Recreation programs are designed to support disabled people to live an active and engaging normal lifestyle with our continuous care.
6. Respite Care: We enhance the independence skills and self-esteem of our participants through our NDIS Respite Care programs.
7. Travel / Transportation: Under our NDIS Travel / Transportation service, we provide all forms of travel assistance to our participants who can’t travel in public transport because of their disability.
8. Innovative Community Participation: Our NDIS Innovative Community Participation program helps disabled people to involve in fun-filled social activities and goal-oriented welfare programs.
9. Support Coordination Level 1 & Level 2: Our level 1 and level 2 NDIS Support Coordination program helps participants to make use of our support program wisely to build their capacity.
Why Choose Us?
• Professional Care Service
• Experienced Qualified Staff
• Personalized Care
• Hassle-free Consultation Services
• High-Quality Reliable NDIS Disability Support Service
• Excellent Support Service
Bright Future Care has years of experience in offering disability care services across Melbourne. All our care providers and support staffs are qualified and well-trained to provide professional care service to all needs of our participants.
Location We Serve
Bright Future Care is located on Winterton Rd, Clayton, Victoria. However, our professional caregivers offer excellent disability care services all across Melbourne and its suburban cities, this includes Dandenong, Noble Park, Clayton, Springvale, Rowville, Cranbourne, Narre Warren, Hampton Park, Berwick, and Clyde.