Everyday Disability Services – A Complete NDIS Disability Support Service Provider Offers Personalised NDIS Support Service To Live a Better Life.
Are you looking for a reliable NDIS service provider in Western Australia? Well, consider approaching Everyday Disability Services. Our NDIS support services include NDIS transport, NDIS community participation, NDIS household tasks, NDIS accommodation, and so.
Our support team treats participants as a family member and makes our participants live a better life.
1. Participate Community: Our professional caretakers will conduct various community activities including social and recreational activities, by doing so we strongly believe our participants will experience a good time and it will lead them to have a good life.
2. Household Tasks: Our well-trained staff will maintain proper hygiene and increase the accessibility within the house so that our participants will live independently. For us, our participant’s wealth, wellbeing, safety, and security are important.
3. Accommodation / Tenancy: We provide short-term accommodation and tenancy along with various additional benefits and make sure all essential things are accessible. Our accommodation & Tenancy services suit well for all aged people and ensure they live in a comfortable space.
4. Assist Life Stage Transition: Our caring and supportive caregiver will assist in all forms to strengthen disabled people’s abilities. Our supportive services will help participants to transit smoothly along with the changes.
5. Assist Travel / Transport: We offer transport service support along with all needed assistance to make sure, our participants can travel independently. This ensures all participants live independently and take care of themselves.
6. Group / Centre Activities: Our experienced caregivers promote socialization and social interactions among our participants. This will improve our participant’s mental health and keep their focus on what they are doing individually.
7. Therapeutic Supports: We provide a range of specialist therapeutic support services like physio, occupational, speech, psychology, and so to our all age group participants.
8. Community Nursing Care: We have well-trained and certified community nurses who are culturally sensitive and provide the best nursing care or personal care to all age group participants.
Why Choose Us?
• Personalised support
• Qualified Registered Nurses
• Continued Guidance
• Support Network
• Connection to Other Communities
• Capability Building Skills
• Independent Living
Everyday Disability Services has a compassionate team of experts who are capable of providing all range of support services to disabled people.